What I do is to talk to talk to god everyday. Sometimes I get answers, most times I don’t or maybe I don’t hear…
These are some of my questions:
1) Being god sounds like a full-time job. Human beings seem like a lot of trouble. If you could tell the future– why did you create us in the first place?
2) Why me?
4) What are your thoughts on sex, love and such?
5) So who created you and how and why?
6) Is there a way to get out of this mess?
7) Why is pleasing you the most difficult, unpleasant and horrid task?
8) How did you decide what is good, bad and ugly?
9) Can I hold you responsible for everything? Even murder?
10) Is hell any different from where I am- or am I already in hell?
11) What if you sentenced somebody to hell and found it was a mistake?
12) What if you woke up one morning and found that you were one of us? Would that make you re-design the world?
13) So where am I headed? I could do with the information…. Really.
14) Why won’t you let me go back in time and change somethings I did. Only in this life. Please?
15) Can you even justify pain? Ever? By retribution? Is retribution a godly thing to do?
16) Are you an immature scientist just experimenting with our lives?
17) Are we really that stupid?
18) Do you even care?
19) Do we have free will or are you authoritarian? Why?
20) Do you have a sense of humour?